Estate Planning solutions include:
- Development of your will or living trust to include:
- Instructions for passing on your wealth
- Instructions for your care if you become disabled before you die
- Naming a guardian and an inheritance manager for minor children
- Provisions to provide for family members with special needs without disrupting government benefits
- Provisions for loved ones who might be irresponsible with money or who may need future protection from creditors or divorce
- Asset Protection guidance, including:
- Life insurance so you are able to provide for your family at your death
- Disability income insurance to replace your income if you cannot work due to illness or injury
- Long-term care insurance to help pay for your care in case of an extended illness or injury
- Provide for the transfer of your business at your retirement, disability, or death
- Understanding and minimizing the tax implications, court costs, and unnecessary legal fees
- AAFCPAs will review your plan as needed as your family and financial situations (and laws) change over your lifetime
As an affiliate of AAFCPAs, AAFCPAs Wealth Management is able to leverage shared knowledge, providing insight into long-range planning, with full consideration for tax implications. AAFCPAs Wealth Management’s multi-disciplinary team includes CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERs™ (CFPs®), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and estate planning consultants with comprehensive knowledge of financial planning and extensive estate, tax, retirement, and risk management experience.
We help to safeguard and maximize our clients’ personal and family wealth. AAFCPAs Wealth Management’s solutions are designed for those who appreciate tax optimization, transparency, integrity, independence, and personalization.