The Fiduciary Difference
The Fiduciary Difference
- Investments: Your investment strategy must be designed to achieve your unique goals and support your long-term plan while balancing returns with the level of risk of which you are most comfortable. We conduct rigorous due diligence to select managers or construct equity portfolios that meet your specific needs. As a fiduciary, we only pursue investments in your best interests, and do not accept commissions or sell proprietary products that may result in conflicts.
- Tax: Tax exposure can have a tremendous impact on your investments, real estate, trusts, estates, and virtually every aspect of your financial life. We leverage shared knowledge with AAFCPAs and apply our insight into long-range planning with full consideration for tax implications.
- Estate: A thoughtful, customized, and carefully documented estate plan is a critical piece to ensuring your legacy. Whether you plan to transfer your wealth to family, business colleagues, or philanthropic vehicles, we guide the estate planning process while considering the potential risks presented by taxes, legal fees, and court costs.
- Insurance: Insurance planning is an integral component of your comprehensive financial plan. Our solutions are delivered by AAFCPAs’ independent insurance agents, who are not affiliated with any one insurance company. We provide objective advice, transparency, advocacy, and a variety of coverage options to keep your assets secure.
- Philanthropy: We know taxes are not the reason you give; however, they may affect how much you give, the timing of your gifts, and the vehicle you use. AAFCPAs recommends strategies so you may confidently continue your charitable endeavors while also optimizing your tax benefit.
- Business Consultation: Business leaders looking to transition ownership know well the confluence of events that must fall into place to create a smooth succession. Financial considerations, tax liabilities, family dynamics, and business relationships all come into play. We offer a team approach that helps ensure your financial picture will stay intact and your business will remain profitable after the transition.
AAFCPAs Wealth Management’s goal is to provide valuable peace of mind by delivering objective financial advice based solely on your needs and goals – delivered clearly and comprehensively. We provide personal attention and guide our clients toward achieving their goals through informed, objective decisions, all while proactively assessing the inherent risks.