Retirement Plan Sponsors
Plan sponsors take on substantial personal risks. As a decision-maker, you are a fiduciary, personally liable for the prudent management of someone else’s money. So, how can you best satisfy your legal obligations as a fiduciary?
- Do you have an investment policy statement?
- Can you document the process you followed in reviewing your investment options?
- Have you properly documented your processes for monitoring your plan investments and co-fiduciaries?
- How did you choose your current provider? Have you documented the process you follow?
- Have you evaluated your plan’s fees and expenses to determine that they are reasonable?
AAFCPAs Wealth Management provides fiduciary guidance and investment advisory solutions that are independent and objective, and that consider you and your stakeholder’s mission and goals. We help provide solutions serving plan sponsors with fiduciary responsibility for a variety of retirement plans, including: 401(k), 403(b), Defined Benefit Plans, Money Purchase Pension Plans, and Non-Qualified 409A & 457 plans.